Wednesday, July 31, 2013

6 month checkup today

Squee weighs 18.1 lbs. they took his height an head circumference but they were not really accurate so I'm not sure how tall he actually is. I think he is between the 60th and 70th percentile for growth and is on par with all his milestones.
We have had quite a few milestones lately. He is really getting the hang of sitting up by himself and he stands just holding on to my two fingers. He loves yogurt (hates almost everything else though) and prefers to feed himself but if he doesn't want it he tosses it over the edge of the high chair immediately. Gus loves it.
He has a one track mind if he decides he wants something. And if I take something he wants away, he gets hurt feelings. He also tries to roll to whatever it is he wants but he usually ends up pushing the object just out of arms reach.
Alot of personality has come out this week and I'm glad to say he has never played shy with strangers or care whether or not mom is there. Works for me!
He loves the Tetris song. And Gus takes him on puppy rides. Lately I've noticed him reacting quite a bit more to loud noises. We had some work done in the house and a few times when a drill would go off his eyes would get big and watery and he would start to shake. So freakin cute and he's fine after I pick him up but even the into song to Orange is the New Black made him cry.
I think that's all I really have to say for the 6 month update!

No comments: